Exploring China - A children’s guide to Chinese culture
Are you interested in teaching young learners about China and its rich culture?
Do you intend to teach Chinese culture as part of your curriculum?
This teaching resource pack offers young learners an opportunity to explore China and its culture in a fun and engaging way.
- A fully illustrated textbook.
- A comprehensive teacher’s guide.
- Useful factsheets that highlight key points from each unit.
- A CD-Rom which brings the people and their stories to life.
You will find this teaching resource pack to be
- Informative: It covers a wide range of topics with key facts laid out in concise and clear terms.
- Interactive: It engages pupils through various activities including videos, games, stories and craft making.
- Interesting: It makes learning fun and engaging.
- Flexible: It can be easily incorporated into existent plans, either as a whole or in part.