Intensive Chinese for Pre-University Students, a series of elementary and intermediate level Chinese textbooks, is consistent with the HSK Syllabus and the Final Test for the Pre-University International Students Sponsored by the Chinese Government Scholarship and shows the teaching idea of “combining learning with testing”. This series is designed for pre-university students who are going to study science, engineering or liberal arts in China. It can also be used as a Chinese teaching material for elementary and intermediate level students who come to China for long-term language training and for learners of Chinese who want to pass HSK levels 1–5.
This is Workbook 5 in the series, including 12 lessons.
Wang Yaomei is the Vice Dean of the College of International Education, Shandong University and a postgraduate supervisor, who has been teaching CFL since 1987. Ms. Wang’s research areas include CFL textbooks, acquisition of Chinese as a second language, etc.
1. A Middlebury-style intensive program aiming to improve language skills rapidly
2. Written in accordance with various teaching and testing syllabuses, especially in terms of topics and vocabulary
3. Sections presented in the same sequence as classroom teaching and students’ acquisition
4. Lively real-life language
5. A complete assortment of materials, including PPT slides and demo class videos
This series of textbooks can be used as a main Chinese course book for pre-university international students who are going to study science, engineering or liberal arts in China, for elementary and intermediate level students who are taking long-term language programs in China, or for Chinese language learners who are going to take the HSK test (Levels 1–5).
12 lessons per volume, 2–3 class hours per lesson.
Use it together with Textbook 5.