Intensive Chinese for Pre-University Students, a series of elementary and intermediate level Chinese textbooks, is consistent with the HSK Syllabus and the Final Test for the Pre-University International Students Sponsored by the Chinese Government Scholarship and shows the teaching idea of “combining learning with testing”. This series is designed for pre-university students who are going to study science, engineering or liberal arts in China. It can also be used as a Chinese teaching material for elementary and intermediate level students who come to China for long-term language training and for learners of Chinese who want to pass HSK levels 1–5.
This is Workbook 6 in the series, including 12 lessons.
1. A Middlebury-style intensive program aiming to improve language skills rapidly
2. Written in accordance with various teaching and testing syllabuses, especially in terms of topics and vocabulary
3. Sections presented in the same sequence as classroom teaching and students’ acquisition
4. Lively real-life language
5. A complete assortment of materials, including PPT slides and demo class videos